Donna Chicone shares her advocacy message about dogs in her TEDX talk. You can hear her message and she her presentation skills. This TEDX talk was presented on August 24th, 2016 in Wilmington, Delaware.
Donna's voice-over tracks:
If you've thought about using a voice over for your website or for other promotional opportunities, Donna could be the "VOICE" for you.
Donna's TV Host Demo Reel:
Donna Chicone BIO (Short Version)
Donna Chicone is an award-winning author, TEDx speaker and advocate for dogs. She is a former nurse, family and addictions counselor, 23-year corporate America professional, and host of Jazz and Jive’s TV Show. She is a devoted pet parent to her two Portuguese water dogs, Jazz and Jive, and is an advocate for the humane treatment of animals. She lives in Minnesota with her husband. When she is not writing or speaking about dogs, you will find her engaged in pet assisted therapy work and K9 Nosework with her dogs Jazz and Jive.
Donna's Talent Resume:
Commercial, Industrial, On-Camera, Voice Over, Teleprompter, Improvisational Skills, Print Ads
- “Diversity” Host for live broadcast; live interview on location and voice over Designed and hosted an hour-long live TV/Web cast monthly on leadership development topics. I managed, designed and hosted this program for five years.
- Designed and host/interviewed executive leaders in a live one hour TV/Web Cast– 8 programs
- Wrote and delivered live stream promotion for interview broadcasts.
- Creator, writer, executive producer & Host for TV Show “The Dog Show” & “Jazz and Jive’s Dog Show”
- EXTRA: “Prairie Home Companion Movie” and “The Peoples Movie”; Shooting Star Casino Commercial; Dulcinea Commercial; Hendricks Hospital Commercial; Target National Meeting;
- 3M Health Care Awards - Interviewer of recipients
- AARP Magazine
- “Big Yellow Box” Crayola Co.
- Target: training module for their website; 3M Training Webinar
- PSA for State of Minnesota 2014 DUI Prevention
- Seattle Sutton Commercial for TV 2015
- Mayo Clinic Affiliate Commercial for TV 2016
Nurse, TV news journalist /Author, TV/Web Cast program creator and host, Human Resource Specialist, Flight Attendant
- Voice over for 22 news stories as journalist for "Insight 7" news show
- All voice over for the TV Dog Show
EDUCATION / WORKSHOPS
“Auditioning for TV & Radio” — Don Cosgrove – Guthrie Theater
“How to Give an Effective Presentation” — 3M
“On Camera Work” with Don Cosgrove “The Talent Center”
“Master Class: Auditioning for TV, Commercials and Corporate Film” — John Leslie Wolfe-Guthrie
“How to Make Money in the Media” — Don Cosgrove
“Several workshops on “Facilitation & Training” in the classroom through 3M
“Magic for Speakers” — Brian Reed – Guthrie
“Introduction to Voice & Speech” — Mira Kehoe – Guthrie
“Public Speaking for Non-Actors” — Ellen Victoria Heck – Guthrie
“Introductory Acting” — Matthew Vacky – Guthrie
“Intermediate Acting” — Jef Hall-Flavin
“Teleprompter Skills” — Don Cosgrove
“TV Acting Technique” — Cheryl Moore Brinkley
“Improvisation Skills” — Stevie Ray School of Improv